PharmaGuide Publishing Company, after a long R&D has been able to successfully develop Pharma Customized Business Application System : siPFC.
Development of siPFC has been done after a long span of brain storming sessions making critical evaluation and analysis of requirements ascertained by a group of highly skilled and experienced professionals well versed with pharmaceutical business process.
siPFC is a Real ERP for pharmaceutical companies, since all the Modules are Seamlessly Integrated [si] facilitating availability of required information to all the levels of authorized management hierarchy on Real Time basis, All the time, Any time.
In siPFC database, all the parameters of a pharmaceutical business process have been defined at Micro Levels. This enables the application to conform to cGMP requirements and also facilitates generating Reports/Enquiries for all the levels of management as per requirements in their desired format.
siPFC is the ideal solution for pharmaceutical companies who want extensive integrated process support with improved security and control, a low total cost ownership, rapid implementation methodology with least possible interruption in their normal routine work activities.
- Pharma Specific & Seamlessly Integrated
- High-tech, Tailor-made to Foreign & Local Environment
- Easy-to-Use: User does not Require Extensive Training
- Turn-key, Hustle-Free & Guaranteed Rapid Implementation
- Reliable Security & Control
- Facilitates Generating Hundreds of Customized Reports for Maximum Convenience to all Managers
siPFC is a Pharma Customized Integrated Application System that spans all the way from Planning-To-Purchase, Inventory, Manufacturing, Sales Order with the integrated Financial product suit. It provides focus on Supply Chain related functions, Sales and Operational Planning, Areas of Prioritizing and Sequencing Work, Executing Work Plans and Implementing Controls and Management Reporting.
- Provides constant real-time accessibility to data that allows for a proactive response to issues in the supply chain
- Facilitates companies to overcome business, organizational and process execution challenges.
- Improved and automated communication
- Enables interaction between internal departments and the outsource manufacturers
- Online production schedule entry / maintenance
- Facilitates effective control at the planning stage resulting in lowering of safety stock levels and maintaining a highly efficient inventory management
- Online MRP generation Provides
- Online material allocation
- Facilitates Work-in-Process tracking
- Provides Online tracking / maintenance of Inventory